Lamest superhero movie you have watched?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Oct 4, 2013.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Me too. I don't know what everyone's problem is. Maybe he's got too much of a mainstream feel to him, but actors are all on the same boat to me.. just let them do what they came to do and judge after on their abilities. I just really hope he doesn't do the crazy batman voice Bale brought to the table.. I would have stayed a batman fan if not for that.. I couldn't stop laughing, so I stopped watching mid Batman Begins and never returned. Which sucks.. he's a great actor.

2. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I hope Ben does a good job and they can tell all the people like me who say he is not cut out for thhe role 'I told you so'. You never know what a movie will turn out to be until it comes out and you watch it. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he proves me wrong. We will see.

3. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    The thing that i disliked about it is it has nowhere to go really. I dont want to spoil it for you by giving too many details, but the man he fights seems like it would be his hardest fight.
    Other than that, the movie, i thought had an ok pace, the guy looked convincing enough as a superman character. I liked that they went slightly grungy and dark with it, just didnt like the choice of villain.

4. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    Don't get me wrong, I hope he absolutely kills it and is the best Batman ever, I'm just not holding my breath for it...

5. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    Iron Man 3 was the last superhero movie that I watched. I just love everything Robert Downey Jr :)

6. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't like the Spiderman movies with Toby McGuire. All three of those movies fell short to me. They didn't do good with picking Toby to play spiderman. He was just too dorky. I know peter parker was dorky in the comic, but toby was just too dorky and he got worse with each sequel. I like the actor in The Amazing Spiderman. He was way better.

7. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    The first modern Hulk movie was pretty bad. It was so dark that you couldn't see what was happening and there was really a lack of a decent villain. Nobody wants to watch a superhero film where they fight the military.

8. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I thought Hulk was a bad movie too. They could have done so much better with that movie, but they just disappointed me. I liked The Incredible Hulk better. I think they were truer to the characters than Hulk was. I know.a lot of people would disagree with me, but that's what I think of those movies.