Laptop Or Desktop

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Corzhens • Feb 2, 2016.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have had my laptop for about five to four years now. It is an older samsung one, and I have split hot chocolate in it, and it still works. I am grateful for that. It is very disheartening to know that the newer laptops have shorter lifespans these days though. I already have a desktop, but it is windows xp and I don't want to upgrade it because I have things on there I don't want deleted. Thank you for the advice though :)

2. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer a desktop. I have a very small cheap notebook for when I need to take a laptop out. I know some people like to use a laptop at home as their main computer, but I find a desktop far more comfortable to use. It's also easier to modify in my opinion if you want to do that sort of thing.

3. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I would prefer a laptop anyday. A laptop is like a mobile phone due to its portability. They also process information faster than desktops. Another advantage of laptops is their smaller screens and therefore they consume less data bundles per download as compared to desktops besides consuming less power.