LaSenza gift wrapping

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Konstantina • Apr 18, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    One of the best gift packages I have ever got online is definitely those from La Senza. You can get some of the highest quality intimates and gift wrap them in a very nice box with scented beads and other beautiful things. You can get something really cheap found on the SALES section and make it look very luxurious. Perfect for gifts.

2. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    la senza things always come in a plain white box which contains the yellow la senza box. it comes in a plain white box everything and that includes the sale period. the gift wrapping is just red paper they wrap the contents of the ywllow box in, but in the sale period they wrap it in white paper anyways.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Several online shopping sites now offer a gift wrapping option, but you usually have to pay extra for it. I find it useful when sending gifts to other countries, as the cost of the gift wrapping and shipping often works out much cheaper if I buy from the country I'm sending it to. I haven't dealth with La Senza, so I can't comment on that, but I Want one of Those offers a great gift wrapping service for £3.49 per item.

4. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    There is no yellow box from Lasenza, they bring everything in black boxes with the red brand name. I think you must have mixed up something. I am talking about LaSenza store with lingerie and similar, brand name Lasenza.co.uk. The gift wrapping includes a better box, beads, gifts and an aromatic thing they put in. Lasenza.com also offers a good box that is pink and has the brand on it. Nothing white and nothing yellow. I am very well aware of what I am writing in my posts.

#4May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 9, 2012