Last Dvd or Blu-Ray bought?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Miaka_M • Oct 14, 2013.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I know many of us go online and watch movies over the internet, but did you ever purchase any of the movies that you really liked? What was the last DVD or Blu-Ray that you bought? The last one that I bought was Halloweentown High. I've seen all the Halloweentown movies and I saw that this one was priced at just $5 so of course I bought it. I usually purchase DVDs that are on sale because the prices eventually go down from when they first come out.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy dvds but not for myself but for my kids. I usually watch mine online or xbox. So the last time I brought a dvd it was Alvin and the chimpmunks lol.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've forgotten the last DVD I've ever bought since it was so long ago. I don't even have my collection anymore, most of them have ended up with my friends or were just lost. I don't buy Blu Rays anymore nowadays either since I just mostly purchase everything digitally online. If I had to guess, though, I'd say the last one I probably got was the Last Samurai on DVD.

4. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't purchase a DVD or Blu-Ray for about two years since I don't have time to watch movies anymore. If I really want to watch movies, I usually go to the movie theatre. I remember the last DVD I purchase was "The Last Song". That was a great movie right there! Although I haven't read the book, I like the movie a lot!

5. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    The Last Song, I remember that movie, it was really good, made me cry.

I noticed that many people don't buy DVDs and BluRays anymore like they used to, I wonder if the industry is going to flop. I prefer purchasing them because I like having physical copies of a movie than to have it digitally. I like having free-time on Saturday Nights and just picking out a good movie. :)