Last thing you bought?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • Aug 31, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Quick - what's the very last thing you bought online?

I just purchased a blood pressure meter for my mom, as a gift. She's been asking me to get one for her for a while!

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last thing I bought online was a Sonic the Hedgehog Wii charger for my daughter. It's a statue of Sonic the Hedgehog that charges her Wii controller. She loves Sonic the Hedgehog.

3. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    The last thing I bought was a disc special edition of a Korean artist that I really like. He is part of a band called 2AM. It was a good buy, I'm enjoying it. By the way, I used Ebay. We can consider it as a gift to myself. :p

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I bought a cellphone a while ago, and I'm going to buy a new one. I don't spend money very often, but when I do I research the product on the Internet before I buy them.

5. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I enjoy shopping online because most times a coupon is readily available. The last thing I purchased online was an all inclusive trip to South America. I used online sites to compare the cost from various sites for my upcoming trip.

6. Ton3h

Ton3hNew Member

Threads:
    The last thing I ordered (hasn't arrived yet) is a new cell phone. It's an HTC Explorer (

), it's a mid-range Android smartphone which packs a pretty good punch for its price, which is about 130$ USD. I did read a ton of reviews prior to ordering it, of course, and in all likelihood, this is the best smartphone you can probably get at the moment, for that price.
    I'm super excited, and I can barely wait for it to arrive! I have a feeling I've been missing out on a lot, since I didn't have a smartphone previously.

7. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    I believe the last thing I purchased online was an extra cord for laptop. I had to use a monitor cord for a while, it matched up perfectly. I couldn't stand using either one or the other any more so I broke down and spent the $10 dollars. :D

8. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    Hmmm...the last thing I bought online were some anime boxsets from ebay. I spent around $40 but I got three complete series so it was a good deal.

9. Arajoo

ArajooNew Member

Threads:
    The last thing I bought (just minutes ago) was an Avon Sweet Honesty perfume. It was on sale so I thought I will give that scent a try because I have been thinking to get one for too long. I am excited to get my hands on it actually. Hopefully the seller ships the item fast.

10. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Nice! Which one did you get?

It's been a while since I've bought mine too but, like they say, if it ain't broke... don't buy another one :p

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is a good deal. Some of those anime box sets are $40 each, so 3 for $40 is a good deal. I like eBay. I've found some good deals there.

12. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    The last thing I bought online was from Amazon.com. It's a book called Win the Sugar War: 120 Real-Life Stories of Conquering Cravings--And Pounds. I have a big ol' sweet tooth, so I'm hoping this book will help me tame it.

13. Methrend

MethrendNew Member

Threads:
    The last thing I got online would've been my preorder for Torchilight 2 on Steam. :D

As for an actual physical object...not sure what the last thing was, but the next thing is the black "One Ring" from Amazon. (The One Ring from Lord of the Rings, but black..it's so nice)

14. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Last thing I've got was a PS3 - finally, 7 after the release! :D I've actually struck an amazing deal - $200 for the 320GB model, second-hand, but still in warranty until early 2014! Looking in pawn shops paid off. :)

15. siriusboi

siriusboiMember

Threads:
    The last thing I bought would be a new phone. My ever beloved new Samsung Galaxy Young! I finally decided to buy one to help me out with my work and studies. I couldn't have asked for a much better phone. I really am not picky with phones. I just want one which can read ebooks and give me Wifi access, and being able to help me keep tabs with my life and work is a plus points.

16. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    The last thing I bought was a birthday present for my son. It's a table top subbuteo football game, and I bought it from I Want One of Those, because they'll gift wrap it for a small cost and ship it for free. As I'm in Spain and he's in the UK, it's a great way to send gifts. These days, I send the guys gadgets and the girls flowers from Bunches.co.uk. I get free shipping, and they put in a gift card, so it works really well.

17. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    Yesterday I bought some picture frames to hang some autographed sports photos and comic books. My man cave is coming along nicely.
    I picked up my comics books that the store holds for me each week and I grabbed a case of beer for the weekend.

18. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I have slowed down my purchasing, building my bank account. So the last thing I purcashed were my groceries, which are easier to buy online for me. No lines, no traffic, inexpensive delivery charge.

19. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    I actually bought two things at one time for my last purchase. Yarn to crochet a blanket for my grand baby due in December and the movie Hostel lll. Yes odd combo. I'm a crafty grandma who happens to enjoy horror movies.my vice is my movie collection with over 600 titles I am always looking for a good deal to add to it. Besides i have Hostel l and Hostel ll. Five dollar movies are the best.

20. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    You definitely didn't get this in the Pawn Stars store then :p You're very lucky, that's a great price for a PS3!