Last thing you bought?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • Aug 31, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Update! The last thing I bought was a T-shirt on eBay using a coupon I got. I'm stacking up on things I don't really need :p

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought some more clothes today, a pair of selvedge denim by 'Big E'. I decided to buy them because I think the quality and value is excellent when compared to other selvedge denim. I'm very happy with the purchase.

3. effy

effyNew Member

Threads:
    I recently bought a pedometer for 1 cent off amazon. n_n. The seller eforcity sells things for very cheap. I have gotten three products from them so far, including the pedometer, an ipod armband and a mini iphone speaker. All for less than a dollar. No complaints so far!

4. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    I was in some kind of a buying frenzy recently. I bought a SSD shared hosting and a SSD vps in quick succession. I had been eyeing SSD servers for a long time already but they had always been too expensive for me. Then I say this offer and I just had to grab it even though I already have more servers than I can fully use.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I bought a pair of headphones for a little less than $10 on eBay today. I saw a review from a guy who bought them too and, apparently, they're of very good quality despite their low price. I had been meaning to get a pair for a while already!

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like eforcity. I bought an Xbox 360 play and charge kit for the wireless controller from them and it works well.
    I think I also bought a PS2 memory card from them. Their items are cheap and look like Chinese knockoffs but they work.

#66Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought some art supplies for my online art store. I'm taking the last weekend of this month off from my regular work ,so that I can work on art to put in my store. I haven't painted in a while because life got in the way.
    My daughter said that watching my efforts to reopen my small art business and pursue my dreams inspired her to start drawing again. :)

8. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Probiotics and coke.

9. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am working on buying some yarn online, but it seems like I keep getting outbid, so it hits the point where I wait and bid on another batch. I like to crochet little rugs from my plastic bags and yarn, so I need to stock up on some pretty yarn for my next rug.
    The actual last thing I bought online was veggie seeds for my garden. I decided to go with the heirloom seeds so I can save the seeds from them this fall, and have my own seeds next spring to plant. The heirloom are non GMO and that is important to me, so it was worth paying a little extra for the heirloom seeds.

10. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    They're outbidding you for balls of yarn? Wow. I didn't know that many knitters still existed in the world lol!