Learning languages

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Gelsemium • Jan 23, 2014.

1. GottDeals

GottDealsNew Member

Threads:
    You could become a Mormon or a Jehovah's witness; they have some EXCELLENT free trainings available for those that are interested in spreading their faiths around the globe or in special interest communities :)

But if you aren't interested in changing your religion just to add to your verbal repertoire, then the comments made by broknkyboard at the beginning of this thread are very very good. The only thing that I will add to broknkyboard's comment is that there are a lot of great Youtube videos that have been done on dozens of languages. I even asked the permission of a couple of them to download their videos to my android phone. I listen to the videos whenever I'm out and waiting for something.

2. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ahah Gott, so I'd change religion just to learn languages, LOL. No thanks! :p

Brok's comments were good, but even so I think learning languages just with online contents is extremely hard, at least all the way. I think that from a certain point is necessary to really talk with other people.