Leather Slippers Promo In Bulk

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Alexandoy • Nov 9, 2016.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Last month, I chanced upon the promo of a leather slippers in a nearby supermarket. It was buy 2 pairs and get free 2 pairs. But what would I do with the extra 3 pairs of leather slippers? I texted my wife to get her opinion and she said go so I bought and got 4 pairs in the process. At home, my wife asked me to choose which pair I would wear and she wrapped the extra 3 pairs in plastic bag. That would somehow preserve the texture and look of the slippers so even if we stock it for a year, it will still look new and smell new.

2. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Well, if I would get a chance to get extra pair of slippers I will just sell the ones I'm not wearing online. Where did you buy those slippers if I may ask? :D

3. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    If I see a promo of these kind I would like go for it. I think I need to add one more pair of good quality leather shoe to the one I have. I am not ready to pay much for that and would be glad to enjoy a promo

4. SammyGregory

SammyGregoryMember

Threads:
    Sounds like a great stocking stuffer for others during the holidays. :)

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Yes that is a little bizarre. It is weird because you really want to take advantage of those kind of deals, but you are right, there is no reason why you would need that many pairs of shoes.

6. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Keeping extra pair of slippers for future use after buying them in a buy-one-take-one promo sales is very practical. It wouldn't only saved an extra money but it could be useful when the other pair of slippers are already worn-out. I would be doing that the same. I am always scouting for the kind of promo every Saturday which is our market day to grab the offer.