LED tv

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by polenksz • Aug 14, 2012.

1. polenksz

polenkszMember

Threads:
    Do you enjoy LED tvs? I don't know if I'm just weird or what, but I don't like them. Although they can really help in saving energy, I don't enjoy watching in one. I like a plasma tv more than a led one.

2. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    What are you reasons for preferring Plasma over LED? Those reason can be of great importance if I'm to determine whether you are weired or not! :)

3. polenksz

polenkszMember

Threads:
    haha Well, Led tvs are pretty expensive, plasma are within more of an affordable range so I guess enjoy plasma more because it's what I can afford. Plus I feel that the colors are more rich on a plasma. Or maybe it's just mind over matter.

4. neovlad

neovladMember

Threads:
    I think that LED tvs are much better they are brighter and the image is much sharper and crisper plasmas are in the old days they just waste enrgy to be honest i dont know where you are coming from with the bad picture.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I agree I have an LED monitor, and it's brighter and crisper than any TV that I own. The plasma has great black levels, but as far as the picture there is burn in on those TV sets. I like the LED TV because it takes such a small amount of electricity to run them. Running one plasma TV you could run 4 LED TV's, I don't see why you wouldn't want to save money on your electric bill.