LED Wrist Watch - USD 3.99

Discussion in Hot Deals started by addicted_buyer • Apr 6, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    LED watches are something I can't get in my country. I bought one at a store named Tinydeal a few months ago and now, whenever I'm wearing it, people always tell me how great it looks! They've even asked me to buy one for them too :p

I just received this deal through e-mail. Maybe you're interested.

[​IMG]

The watch is NOT original but it does look original. I bought one with a Nike logo. You can't tell there are any differences between the original and the one I own. It has great quality unlike most watches you can get in the street.

Use coupon pickegg-0705 for 5% off. Shipping is free although I do recommend adding a tracking number for about $1.70. Available worldwide.

2. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I can't believe how cheap it is. I'm glad they ship worldwide. The watch looks very nice, and will hopefully last a long time. I've never had an LED watch before, but at this price I think it's quite a bargain! Thanks again for sharing with us. :)

3. worldmachine

worldmachineActive Member

Threads:
    I own a couple of LED watches, they are the original ones from the late 1970's. One is made by Texas instruments and one is made by Timex. The one in your picture is not the original type but what is called a ''hybrid'' this means that it has a backlit LCD display. With the true LED watches, the light emitting diodes light up to show the time when the button is pressed. If you look closely at a hybrid you will still be able to see the time displayed even without pressing a button.

My two watches were bought around 1978 and still work perfectly today, LED watches back then were hampered by heavy battery consumption and became obsolete when the more efficient LCD quartz watches were introduced.

The watch in your picture is a very nice design and fantastic value, i just prefer the 70's originals, they are great collectors items.

4. Rowan

RowanNew Member

Threads:
    I love buying watches. The expensive ones too. I might buy this it has an okay quality. One of my favorite things to buy online is watches so this is really nice that you found this. Thank you. I will just tell everyone it is real and look up the real price if anybody asks. I just wanted to ask, if you have the time, did you find anything to show this watch is fake on the actual thing?