Leg hair removers

Discussion in Product Reviews started by amy005 • Aug 12, 2012.

1. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like shaving because you have to do it everyday. Waxing hurts a bit too much for my sensibilities do I use VEET spray on cream hair remover. It looks like shaving foam when you spray it on your legs. You are then told to leave it on for 3 minutes but leave it on for 5, trust me you'll need 5 minutes. You then remove the cream/foam with a spatula that looks like a bladeless razor. It smells like roses not like other depilatories that smell like burning plastic. It does not burn or sting the skin yehey!

2. copper

copperMember

Threads:
    Waxing is painful. I use shaver that is very convenient and useful.

3. kate upton

kate uptonNew Member

Threads:
    I've used Nair for the longest time and it's the greatest. I think you should use that. Go with waxing all the way!

4. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    If you have the budet then you should go for laser hair removal. If not, why not try sugaring? It's less painful than waxing, less hassle but still gives the same result. You'll still have hairless legs for a month or so depending on your hair growth. :) I specially like Strip It's Sugaring Kit. It's cheap and very easy to use. They also have the chocolate variant where it also moisturizes your skin. :)