lenovo computer

Discussion in Product Reviews started by warren4454 • Nov 1, 2012.

1. warren4454

warren4454New Member

Threads:
    I got this new Lenevo computer in September, it is a all in one computer in monitor, amazing they can fit all that in a computer monitor. It has alot of speed well built great for gaming . Model Lenevo A720, maybe a bit pricey but that is probably because iam a buying the latest in technology, but definetly worth the money. 6.00 gb of RAM, 440 gigabyte hard drive. Alot of software. Definetly would recommend the home pc or laptop.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am also a big fan of Lenovo computers. I don't have a desktop PC, but I have two ThinkPads. They do cost more than your average consumer computer, but they are well worth it. Both of my laptops take a licking and keep on working. They travel really well.

3. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    Lenovo is the company that bought out IBM's pc manufacturing, isn't it? If so, then I'd think the brand is likely to be good unless they moved to cheapened materials, but with how far technology is progressing I doubt that would make much of a difference.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, Lenovo took over IBM's PC and computer business. Lenovo was the original manufacturer of IBM's computers. IBM just put their name and label on them. Lenovo is pricier than the average consumer computer, but well worth it.