Let's gather a list of trusted and paying survey sites!

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Mary-Jane • Aug 28, 2014.

1. Mary-Jane

Mary-JaneNew Member

Threads:
    Hello all! I'm a mother of a beautiful little girl. As a home parent, I'm really interested in any working "make money from home" ideas, all and even a little income is a big bonus.

I thought it might be a good idea to gather up a list of trusted survey sites which really pay. I'm really tired of those sites which send you first hundreds of surveys to fill and then they just disappear :mad:

Please help me and tell all survey sites You trust :)

List of trusted survey sites (Aug/2014)

I noticed that the dollarpanel is accepting members only from the US. If you're from the UK, feel free to join into consumersvoice.net

2. Mary-Jane

Mary-JaneNew Member

Threads:
    List updated.

3. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    The site that I always hear too be one of the best is opinion outpost. However, I haven't tested it myself since it's US (and I think UK too) only.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I sadly can't add to the list as I honestly believe that survey sites are a complete waste of time for me. I don't want to influence anybody's opinion, because I strongly believe that it depends on the individual. I think the reason why there's never any work for me is because I'm in the wrong geographical location, and I have the wrong profile. So on that basis, I think most international online workers (especially those in third world countries) would be best advised to stay well clear of survey sites. I'm yet to hear of one that has worked well for people in those areas. I think the people that'll benefit the most from survey sites're those based in the UK/US/Canada.

5. asereht1970

asereht1970Member

Threads:
    Me and my bestfriend are both members of iPoll and GlobalTestMarket. With iPoll, we both haven't made any pay-out yet but with GlobalTestMarket, my bestfriend has received her payment of $50.00. At first I wasn't really paying attention to GlobalTestMarket because for me their surveys are quite long compared to other survey sites. But when I saw that my friend got paid, I now get excited every time I see a mail from GlobalTestMarket which means I have a new survey.

6. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone still use Ipsos i-Say? Has anyone gotten paid from there lately?

7. katherine25

katherine25Member

Threads:
    Does these sites work in Canada as well? Another survey site is mysurvey.ca

8. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried a lot of survey sites over the years. Some have paid me, some have not. The reason I stopped doing most of them is because they will have me go on, page after page, and then tell me I don't qualify for the survey, after I've practically completed it! Life's just too short for that.

9. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    The two I’ve heard the best things about are Paid Viewpoint and Pinecone Research. Problem is, I only just joined the former and I’m nowhere near being able to cash out yet, so I can’t verify, but I do like it so far. And Pinecone is supposed to be pretty tough to get into, so I have no further info there, alas.

10. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For those in the UK, YouGov is a really good one to join. The survey are always insightful, interesting and short. I have an account there but I haven't done much with it. But I hear it pays, even though at £50 the pay out threshold is quite high. I have yet to be disqualified from any of the surveys.

11. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone use MySurvey.com? I really need to unsubscribe from the non-performers and scammy ones.

12. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    I would agree with the earlier poster that Pinecone Research is one of the best survey sites, if not the best, that I am a member of. It's definitely worth the effort to keep checking on to see if they are accepting new members. They pay 300 points per survey, which usually only take 20 minutes on average, which you can cash out for $3 Paypal as soon as the points credit, usually within just a couple days.

I have also been a member of

in the US for a couple years now. They pay usually 500 points per survey, sometimes 1000. Right now the minimum cash out level is 30,000 points, for a $25 gift card, but I prefer to just bank my points to make them worth more and get the $100 Visa gift card for 100,000 points. I've only cashed out once, but I am close to my second one now. They don't ever disqualify you, and really some of them are only 5 minute surveys too.

These two survey sites are consistent, and I don't feel like I waste any time with them. If they send me an email invitation, I do it because I know I won't get disqualified and it's not a huge time commitment.

13. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    Honestly, I have not have very much luck when it comes to doing surveys. I started doing them after I signed up with Swagbucks, and most times I do not qualify. When I do qualify for something, they are usually long and boring. as someone stated you also have to complete multiple screens before you know whether or not you qualify. I did come across a good survey site called YouGov, and really liked them. Another one I am in the process of trying is SavvyConnect, so I will share any feedback.

14. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Tried to sign up for Pinecone, but they don’t allow signups from my location. Womp womp, sad trombone. But YouGov (the US version) has been quite good so far, high payout threshold notwithstanding, so I’d tentatively add that to my list of reliable sites.

15. bonzer

bonzerActive Member

Threads:
    No, Opinion outpost is for the people of US alone. But it pays and is a good site. They pay through Paypal. If you need more information, you may visit their Faqs page

Global test market is closing down, So you have to exclude it from your list. It's a good initiative on your part, opening a thread like this. It'd be useful to many people visiting this forum. I've one suggestion. Please indicate against each site whether it is for US alone or International.

Since you started the thread, you alone can update it. Good Luck!

#15Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015