Let's Talk About Quibids...

Discussion in Misc & Others started by MrsJones • Mar 2, 2015.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know if Quidbids is available only in the US I didn't check but...it's an online auction site. Now the ultimate achievement is to bid on new quality items and to win by having a bid that is lower than the actual product price but higher than the other bidders.

To get access to participate you have to purchase a bid package. The lowest bid package is $60.00 (.60 per bid). That's right $60.00. Payable at time of registration, Visa, MasterCard, American Express accepted. This is non-refundable but if you decide after you've paid for your package that QuiBids is not for you you can request a refund within a year after purchasing your package by contacting the support via email - plenty enough time to reconsider, don't you think?.

Of course there is more but what I'm getting at is this, how much is a 'great deal' when you're risking money that you will probably lose bidding against others who want the same item that you do? To me $60 is a water bill paid for three months. At least at a regular auction you can bid and lose and still have money in your pocket and say you tried.

What are your thoughts?

2. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    I was on a different site, with the same concept! I won a few small items at first, and got addicted with the winning feeling, so I spend more time and money on it. I ended up wasted almost $100 hard earned bucks on this obsession, so I finally just quit. It is not worth it!

3. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I see the commercials for QuiBids all the time, but I don't like the idea of having to pay upfront without knowing what I will end up with. I think I would get frustrated and end up bidding on something just to bid, so that wouldn't really help me save money and I would end up with stuff I don't need!