life time shares - earning onlin

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by violino • May 6, 2012.

1. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    I hope we can share with others our methods for earning online?
    If not, please, delete it.

This is a thing I've just started, but a few people from my Polish forum withdrew the money, so it works so far, although I don't get it how..

My reflink:

Shortly (there's nothing to explain actually): you invest in shares ($1.34 for One Share, you can buy as many shares as you want, but no more than 60 at once - I started with 5 shares) and... that's actually all. It works for you from now on. You should have your money back after 24-48h and then it works on and on and on..
    When I make my own withdraw I'll let you know.

This is how it looks like inside:

lifetimeshares.

#1May 6, 2012
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    do you know how long the site has been in existence? It looks like a basic HYIP or money cycler which usually aren't legal to use paypal on so I wonder how sustainable the site will be.

3. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    Wait, seriously? This sounds too good to be true, but that doesn't mean it has to be a scam...

So, you buy a share for $1 using your PayPal(?) account, and you start earning a little money at a time over the course of a day or two, and all your money is back? And the amount keeps growing for the next... forever? You don't have to do anything else? You don't have to do anything for the money to keep increasing past how much you paid?

Am I missing something here?

4. TheCause

TheCauseBanned

Threads:
    I'll tell you more about this program.
    You buy a share. After the admin fees are deducted out, the rest is divided up among the members.
    To my knowledge, they do not accept Paypal. Paypal lets you charge an item back, and get a refund while the person you payed loses money.

However, this site magically disappeared for about 4-6 days. They also made it so you couldn't comment on their FB page anymore.

Then they came back a few days later, and said it was because they were having problems with Paypal (which they hadn't accepted for a little over a week before they went offline).

I would be EXTREMELY cautious investing with these guys. For them to disappears for close to a week with no warning or reason was really sketchy.

5. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Looks too sketchy for me but thanks for sharing.

6. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:

Thanks for this information. I would've been interested in checking this site out because it looks like a user-friendly approach to investing. I don't know much about investing, so any user-friendly website catches my eye. You are right. A company should not disappear or disabe their Facebook comments w/o letting user know what's going on with the site.

Thanks for sharing though, Violino.

7. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    I think that mods should close this thread,since life time shares turned into scam...

8. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    So true. I was wondering about this site, cause it just looks mad sketchy.

9. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    Oh! Here's the right forum for this:

- this is a similar online earning through affiliate marketing - but exclusive for Pinoys. If there are some kabayan outthere, this is for us. I hope you will watch the video from the beginning up to the end. If you happen to become successful, please share your experience to others. thank you.

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Lifetime shares is no longer online, as expected. People ought to beware of sites that ask you to invest, because they have a shelf life and they don't always pay their members.