Lingerie Shopping

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Decentlady • Mar 20, 2017.

1. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Lingerie is an essential part of women's wardrobe and of recent, of male's too.

I love to shop for lingerie and have found that you can get good deals online. I have so far never purchsed them from online stores.

I am very particular about the material and the quality of lingerie and so feeling the material physically has always been my priority.

However, I am open to save more by shopping online which has cheaper deals. However, I have no experience which online store is better with lingeries. So any suggestion is welcome.

2. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried sites like Bare Necessities? I think it's more geared toward undergarments than the fancy stuff.. I remember reading a review of it that said they have good bras and are a good store. I need to check it out as well. I was just thinking that I should shop for a new bra too.

Some other "regular" stores or department stores also offer a lingerie line, like JC Penney or Nordstrom (the latter of which can be on the pricey side, so watch for sales, but they are said to have good quality).

I guess it really depends on what you are looking for specifically, but you might give some of these a look to see if anything strikes your fancy.

3. ADSSOLSN

ADSSOLSNMember

Threads:
    I do buy items online but buying underparts is not one of them.
    but it's probably because am so particular on the quality, color and size and I always get a great deal at my usual store.

4. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I had bought my lingerie online and the size was not correct. It did not fit me. When we tried to get it replaced the request was rejected as we are not allowed to replace or return lingerie items. From then onwards I have refrained from ordering lingerie online. I usually go to a mall or a shop where I can try it on and see whether it fits me and I am comfortable and then buy the product.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually get good undergarments at Walmart. Just once the sizing was a bit small, but I lost weight, so it fits now, but for .85 for panties, it's such a good price. Most places you can't return the undergarments when you purchase them so best to try it on before you buy. I've not ventured to buy online for sizing is a problem. I notice that other countries sizes are on size smaller than American sizes, so I'm not secure in buying under garments online. Kmart and Walmart got good prices like the .85 for panties and about 5.85 for bras, so it's very good prices unless the prices go up. I always watch for in-store specials or rollbacks at Walmart or anywhere I go shopping hoping to find good deals for undergarments. Another good shop is Ross Dept. Store for undergarments very inexpensive.

6. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    The cheapest lingerie I know of are always available at the department store and even at the supermarket section rather than in online stores. Have you tried checking out your local stores and comparing the prices? In online stores they usually sell branded ones, while in physical stores you get to choose the cheapest lingerie from lesser known brands.