Lint Lizard

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by sunshinesaver • May 3, 2012.

1. sunshinesaver

sunshinesaverMember

Threads:
    Has anyone had any luck with the Lint Lizard? I saw it on a commercial and thought it looked great. For those that haven't seen it, you connect a plastic hose to your vacuum and it gets the excess lint out of your dryer. I am always having problems with my dryer vent. It always get clogged, even though I clean the lint filter every time I use the dryer. I would love some feedback on this product to see if it is worth sending for.

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I didnt even know they made this. I am not too sure its all that innovative, just sounds like a longer extension hose really. Whats the running price for this on the commercial?

3. sunshinesaver

sunshinesaverMember

Threads:
    I think it was the usual infomercial price of $19.99, but you get two for that price. I think you get a part to clean your computer keyboard too.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen the Lint Lizard yet. You do need to clean the lint out of your dryer vents but it may need a more thorough cleaning if you are constantly having clogs. Here's a link on how to do it:

. If you are comfortable in doing the steps, this would be free to do and may solve your problem with clogged vents.

5. sunshinesaver

sunshinesaverMember

Threads:
    Thank you for the information. My problem is that my dryer vents out on our roof. I wish it was vented out on the side of the house, but for some reason they didn't vent it that way. My husband has thought about redoing it, but so far he hasn't done it. I was hoping the Lint Lizard would solve my problems. :)

6. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    That is pretty interesting. Thanks for the share, it's also great that it is pretty affordable.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The commercial has brought awareness of the need to clean out the dryer vents so even if it does not work it has done a good job. Most never think about cleaning the vent from the back of the dryer to the outside where it is vented, the clean the filter in the front or top of the dryer and that is it. If the lizard does not work call a professional to do the job, it could save hour life.

Sorry I am an insurance agent that sees the other side of things most people do not see.