Lion cereals

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Peninha • Jul 1, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yesterday I bought for the first time a box of Lion cereals (it was a promotion haha) and I have to say that I loved them. If you like the chocolate bar, you'll love this cereals, they are crunchy and tasty, just the way I like them. Anyone tried these? What's your opinion on them?

220px-LionCereal.

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    No I have not tried it. But it looks interesting. It seems to be German in origin. Do you know how one might go about purchasing it?

3. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I have never seen this box of cereal in my market. Is it available in the US and I'm just not seeing it? I'd love to give it a try since I'm always trying out new cereals and chocolate is my go to.

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know if those cereals are available in the US, but to be honest it was the first time I saw them. I wasn't even looking, but I love the Lion chocolate and I saw a big sign saying promotion LOL (that always catches my attention), so I got it and both me and my kids love it. I will surely buy them again when this box finishes, it's a winner, the chocolate and the caramel work really well together.