lipstick or lipgloss

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by melapie • Aug 17, 2012.

1. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I'm a lip gloss fan. I feel like lipstick is too heavy and harsh on my lips, not to mention half the time it gets on my teeth somehow and it's annoying. I love the shimmer a gloss can give without the heavy feeling of a lipstick. I usually stick to chapstick or gloss. I think I look better with a more natural look than a heavy cakey look when it comes to makeup.

2. sarahlou773

sarahlou773Member

Threads:
    I prefer gloss as colors don't really suit me.

3. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I like lipsticks and lipglosses. Both look good on my lips. Depending on occasion, I put one of them and feel great.

4. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I prefer lipstick more since I hate how my lips shine on lipgloss. Overall, I just hate the shiny/glittery thing. With lipstick, there's a lot of variety to choose from so if you want, you can go aue naturale by trying out nude shades. :)

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I perfer lipgloss because I have dark lips and it makes my lips more like natural looking than with all that paint. I just use a small amount and it looks like I have on lipstick except it looks like my natural color. So it's not hard at all to look like that when you have those natural dark chocolate lips.

6. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    Me personally, I do not really wear lipstick or lip gloss. I am a Chapstick person. However, as I have gotten older, I have wanted to try some lipstick. It's old because when I was younger I would wear some black lip liner and lip gloss. Now, if I am going out, I will end up putting on my Chapstick and polish it off with some lip gloss. Like other people I haven't been a fan of wearing make up, but when I started modeling I had to purchase some powder. So I have me one thing of Covergirl and a billion different Eyeshadows. I called myself going to start wearing eyeshadow, but I really just wasted my money. That's another thing I wear on occasions. I guess when you are not used to wearing it you feel like you haven't missed out on anything. I know a lot of women who do not feel complete without their makeup, but I feel uncomfortable in makeup. It's not that it is to much, but it's not me. Am I the only one that feels uncomfortable if you wear makeup?

7. JMazique

JMaziqueNew Member

Threads:
    If I had to choose, I would say lip gloss because it does to my lips exactly what I want it to do...enhance my appearance, without overdoing it, however, I still do wear lipstick at times when I go out somewhere that requires dressing up. So, I guess I do still use both, but for my everyday casual times, I use gloss and for my divalicious times, I go with lipstick!

8. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer to use lipgloss more than lipstick. This is because lipsticks don't suit me well and it really looks horrible on me.

9. Marsha Hall

Marsha HallNew Member

Threads:
    I love glitter. But lipstick I like more. Now I use a matte long-lasting lipstick. What do you think of matte lipsticks?

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Actually, ladies like to wear both I guess lipstick and lipgloss both of these are really nice and both suit on girls.

What would say about

?