Lipton Powdered Milk Tea

Discussion in Product Reviews started by DrRipley • Sep 16, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:

I just got to try Lipton's powdered milk tea and I thought it was pretty good so I thought I would share it with you guys. It tastes very sweet so a word of caution to those who dislike sweet drinks, but of course you could just add more water to lessen the intensity. It honestly doesn't taste much different from other milk tea drinks, though, but since it' spidered, you could enjoy it hot or cold unlike the milk tea bottles in convenience stores wherein you'd pretty much have to take cold. I prefer it cold though, and admittedly, I wouldn't be able to tell it apart from other brands, but the good thing about this is that it's a bit cheaper at least but obviously it takes more preparation than just opening a bottle cap, but adding water isn't too much effort anyway.

Also, there seems to be other flavors but unfortunately, original is the only one available here, but I'd love to hear if anyone has tried the other flavors and if they are any good. I believe this one is available at Amazon if anyone is interested to buy it.

Anyone else who has tasted this? If not, are you interested, or do you know of any other similar or better brands? Are you curious to try this one?

#1Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  2. megadelayed

megadelayedMember

Threads:
    I quite like my milk tea sweet, providing the milk and the tea has a good balance and one doesn't drown out the other. I think I'll pop down to the supermarket later on a see if there are any and grab a pack to try it out.

3. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I think I saw this in the store before, but I never tried it. I am willing to give it a try if it is good. I usually drink Lipton Tea, but I don't drink the one with milk. It doesn't hurt to try something new so when I go to the store, I will look out for it.

4. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    This is my first time ever hearing about milk tea. It kind of sounds nasty to me. All I drink is Lipton and I have never seen this advertised anywhere but here. I might give it a try and see how it taste.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've tasted that product already. It's not super great. Just a few notches above so-so but it can be thoroughly enjoyable if you drink it hot. It's got that typical milk tea feel and taste minus the ice and pearls. You have the option to adjust the taste by adding more milk, sugar or lemon. It's up to you. Buying it will be worth it for me. It generally satisfies my milk tea cravings.