List your best post holiday sale items

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Zyni • Dec 30, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What great deals have you found during the after Christmas sales? Are you buying holiday items, clothing, household goods, or maybe all of the above? I took my daughter shopping and she got tons of new clothes, some for just a few dollars each. She was delighted. I bought myself a few new shirts as well. I have yet to tackle the household goods or holiday items so far. I'm almost tired of shopping. I may not go out shopping again until it's time to shop for next Christmas lol.

What are your best post holiday bargains so far?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't do a ton of post holiday shopping but I got a bunch of the Star Wars themed holiday decor like the Yoda wreath that says "Welcome You Are" for 90% off at Kmart. I also got some of those sausage and cheese sets and coffee sets for 75% off.
    The Star Wars Christmas stuff is still 90% off at Kmart so I might go back for the droids wrapping paper and the Merry Sithmas wreath.

3. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't really done any shopping lately. Yeah, it's kind of a sad life I have. Maybe this week I'll look into clothes for my son and for myself. We haven't done a proper shopping session for months now. I guess that's what happens when you're using all your money for food! Lol!