Little Caesar's Deep! Deep! Dish

Discussion in Food & Drink started by limcid • May 1, 2013.

1. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    I got a flyer in the mail advertising this new pizza by Little Caesar's, but I can't figure out what is actually in-between the top and bottom layers. It looks like sauce, meat, and chopped onions, but I don't know.

Has anyone tried this, or at least seen it in person? They tell you about the top and bottom, but don't give any info about what they're showing in the center! I can't believe that all of that is meat and toppings.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't even heard about this pizza yet but maybe if you google it, it can give you more information

3. kerri

kerriNew Member

Threads:
    I have only eaten Little Caesar's one time in my life, and I was just a kid of ten or so. It was good from what I can remember, but at ten years old, ALL pizza is good. What I do like about Little Caesar's are their marketing technique in regards to television commercials. Their hilarious commercial where the cheese on their pizza stretches across a hospital, and leads to a little old man being thrust like a slingshot into a woman's arms who is reaching for her new baby is my favorite. Commercials that also entertain are a lot less annoying than the other, more repetitious ones. I read somewhere that commercials, in general, are targeted at approximately a sixth grade level. That's kind of an insult, since their target audience are working ADULTS.