Little Caesar's

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by pilot2fly • Sep 30, 2012.

1. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, but I'd like to talk a bit about the Little Caesar's pizza chain. They have this deal called Hot and Ready where at dinner time they have large pepperoni and cheese pizza's ready to be handed to you when you order them. Today, we went to get two pizzas and one of them was cheese. We had to wait for the cheese because they had to cook it. At dinner time, they're supposed to be fully stocked, so we shouldn't have to wait around. Since we did have to wait, they gave us a free order of bread sticks (they call it Crazy Bread). This happens sometimes and they never hesitate to do something like this. They definitely keep our business and we love ordering from there. Plus the price is low.

What are your thoughts on the company?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    We actually already have a lengthy thread on this here:

And personally, I like them. I don't mind having to wait a little bit for a pizza, too. It rarely takes very long.

3. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    It depends on what store you go to. I liked the one in my hometown just fine. The one near me now however tasted like cardboard... or something terrible. I couldn't eat it. I would rather spend $10 for something that I really like. I really liked the idea of the pizza being ready for you, for those nights when you are already out and just want to pick something up. But I usually order online to take advantage of rewards programs that I get free pizzas from anyway.

4. Strawberries

StrawberriesNew Member

Threads:
    I personally LOVE Little Caesars! It's so convenient to just run over to them and pick up a few pizzas when I realize I have no groceries and everyone is starving. The prices are great for what you get, so I usually pick up an extra one to take to work with me for lunch for a few days after, haha! :)

5. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I like them, although I'm trying not to eat that type of food. But it is very convenient and good when you want something quick. I think it tastes quite good too, specially considering the price. Also, once we went in like 15 minutes before closing and they just gave us the food for free and gave us crazy bread too. So I'm a fan!

6. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I prefer Dominos, but for five dollars Little Caesars is okay. The kids like it and their favorite pizza is the ultimate supreme pizza.

7. benn08

benn08Member

Threads:
    I love them and I think their deals and food tastes great!

8. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    Years ago I lived by a little ceasars, and they were great. I would always get slushies and pizza from there, and it was right in a shopping center, so my brother and I would eat while my mom shopped. They're a good place for a cheap price. In my opinion their pizza isn't as good as domino's or papa johns...but it's way better than the pizza at 7-11 or a chain in the mid-atlantic region called pizza boli's. (I'd say arguably pizza boli's is probably the worst. They're about as cheap as little ceasar's, but their pizza is horrid. Little ceasars keeps it cheap and still delicious)

9. clay1224

clay1224Banned

Threads:
    I freaking love Little Ceasars pizza! It always tastes so fresh when I eat it for some reason, but I like it.

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is our Friday treat, no cooking just go to Little Caesar's for two pizza's and some crazy bread. It is quick and hot, and something everyone is going to eat. We love it.

11. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    I'm sure that the quality varies between the specific restaurants just like any other pizza chain. That being said, the Little Caesar's near me is rather inconsistent. Either the pizza is made really well, or it's terrible. There's usually not much in between.

12. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Its not the best quality but it is a phenomenal deal and it is usually and in and out process. Also, if they fail to give you a receipt they give you a free pizza! Thats at least in the stores I go to here in South Florida - although they've never not given me a reciept.:(

13. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    You really can't beat $5 for a one-topping pizza that's ready made. There have been a few times, though, when I have found the pizza to be nearly inedible.

14. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    I usually get a cheese or pepperoni. Sometimes we get a three meat as well. It's only $8 which is still a great price.

15. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I love it, because when there isn't anything in the house and you only have a bit of change on you they're a real lifesaver. On top of which I have a thing for the wings and the garlic sauce.

16. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    I was highly disappointed with their wings BUT their pizza is still one of my favorites and has been for probably 10 years. I will say one thing though, basically everything on their menu is at a good price.

17. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    Although we don't get Little Caesar's too much because I'm not really a big pizza fan, it is a good deal and when we do get pizza, it is either Little Caesars or Papa Murphys. I like the fact that Little Caesars is very affordable. I saw a coupon in my paper recently for a large pepperoni pizza for only $5. I think this is a great deal. That is awesome that your location will give you free bread if you have to wait! That would keep my business as well!

18. dmm2702

dmm2702New Member

Threads:
    We like going to Little Caesar's because of the price and the pizza tastes good. When we lived in Montana we would pick up a couple of pizzas and take them with us when we would go to the outdoor movie theater. It was cheaper than buying snacks at the theatre. I would recommend them.

19. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    I'm glad to see such diverse opinions. I've heard some people say Little Caesar's tastes like cardboard. I'm not sure how cardboard tastes, but I don't imagine it tastes like that.

20. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Do they still give 2 pizzas for the price of 1? I remember they used to say that on the commercial, but I haven't heard it lately. Pizza Pizza