Locs

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by suegiplaye • Jun 17, 2015.

1. suegiplaye

suegiplayeMember

Threads:
    I was are wondering are any of you in the beginning stages of having locs? I call them locs because they are not dreadlocks to me. To think of them as being dreadlocks would be to think of them as being dreadful . I love my locs. I am in my first 6 months of having locs and I have never seen my hair looking so full and thick. My locs have grown at least 3 inches since I have gotten them twisted. How is your locs? How are you taking care of them?

2. CleyoPatra

CleyoPatraNew Member

Threads:
    My mom is in the beginning stage of her loc journey. She hasn't reached 6 months has yet but I must say it has surely been growing. I can tell the difference because I help her to care for it. She uses a locking gel every other day to rub through the hair. I think the name is Mango and Lime Twist and Lock Gel. Each time she visits the hairdresser they would wash it with the same branded shampoo and tighten the roots.

3. suegiplaye

suegiplayeMember

Threads:
    I use the same Mango Oil on my roots. I love locs. I think when you have 4c curly hair, wearing locs can help you to retain length. It is hard to see length in curly hair. I love the smell of the Mango Oil. It smells really fruity. My locs have grown in length and they seem to be looking more thick. I am trying to semi free-form them.