Looking for Advice on good Family Time Games

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Zyni • Oct 21, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm interested in opinions on good family games, mostly board games or card games. Can be Playstation if multi-player, but prefer table games other than the usual classics. We have most of the classic games, but I'd like to find a new game or two that everyone can play together when we get together over the holidays. Fun for ages 13+ would be perfect. We have tons of games for the little ones. Thank you in advance for any advice.

2. soultakerkage

soultakerkageMember

Threads:
    Well I do not know how you would be about zombie games. But my family and I enjoy playing a board game called "The Last Night on Earth." We always have a blast playing it and it is for ages 12+ I believe.

3. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    The Sorry game is a family favorite along with Monopoly here at my house. We also team up and play classics such as Hang Man or Riddly Le Riddly Le. You'd be amazed at how our younger generation, even the older generation would live to play the games that the older generation grew up playing.

4. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, we still like classics like Sorry and Monopoly. We have the standard board game and a console game of Monopoly already. I'd just like to find something new and different. I have never heard of Riddly Le Riddly Le. I will have to look it up. Pictionary can be incredibly fun and is good for all ages too.

I'm not so sure about the zombie thing, but I do thank you for making a suggestion.