Looking for FANTASTIC deals, and quick shipping? Try The Clymb.

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Galadriel • Mar 28, 2014.

1. Galadriel

GaladrielNew Member

Threads:
    If you haven't already heard of it, The Clymb is essentially where I get all of my athletic equipment now. They are especially great for outdoor sports gear (hiking/mountain biking/skiing/etc). They work by buying off bulk Overstock directly from manufacturers, and post them at greatly reduced prices. This means that their stock is constantly changing, and you have to move quickly to buy what you want/need before the sale ends. However, if you sign up and get their emails, you can keep an eye out for their sales and usually get a fantastic price. I've ordered 3 pairs of shoes from them, and saved hundreds. Also, they are absolutely awesome about shipping items. I have received my packages early every time. They have great customer service, too, and are great about issuing refunds if something doesn't work out for you.

The only way to sign up is to get an email referral, unfortunately, but I would be happy to provide more details/referral links to anyone who is interested. It's been one of the best sites I ever signed up for, truly.