Looking for Pet Food and Cat Litter Coupons Please.

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by Micheleteresa • Dec 9, 2014.

1. Micheleteresa

MicheleteresaMember

Threads:
    I am always looking for pet food ( cat and dog) food discounts and coupons and also coupons on cat litter. I myself use Wellness brand dog and cat food, Fancy Feast Cat food, Tidy cat litter, Milk Bones Brand Dog Biscuits for large dogs, but I am interested in any coupons because what I myself can not use maybe one of my rescue friends or acquaintances will be able to use.

2. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    I have not seen any coupons on pet food lately. Maybe once in awhile in magazines. I think the best thing to do is buy in bulk. Especially the hard food. It does not go bad so there is no worry abut it expiring. My dog is pretty small. And for dinner he has chicken and brown rice. I buy the pet food at PetCo usually. But no discount. ;/

3. Mockingbird

MockingbirdActive Member

Threads:
    One thing you could try that I find sometimes works is to write directly to the company. Look on the cans there is always a number or address that says comments or suggestions. Write to the manufacture and many times they will send you coupons in return. Also join the clubs at places like Pet-wise and Pet Co, many of them have discounts for frequent users, Pet wise always sent a birthday card with $5 off for my dog. A smaller local pet shop has a points card where you get so many per dollar spent. that adds up real fast when I but rabbit chow. Another pretty decent priced place if you have them is Tractor Supply, you can get the big bags of feed much cheaper. Never had a problem with that store