Looking For The Best Deal On Tv

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by janemariesayed • Dec 6, 2016.

1. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Being Christmas, is this the best time of year for TV adverts? Do you scour your eyes over the screen looking for the best deal you can get or for idea's for presents for family and friends?

I'm not really a TV lover but I do like to go out and do my shopping rather than watch TV.

#1Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  2. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Frankly speaking, shopping is one thing I try to avid till the bitter end.

However coming to the topic of the thread, I generally check the e-sites to find for the stunning deals as I'm not a TV freak either. During festive season most of the online retailers offer lucrative deals. Even if I do not need to purchase anything at that point of time, I still buy gifts to keep in store for future use.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had a sad experience in home shopping tv. Don't get me wrong, it was my fault. The tv ad was the jeans leggings which can hide the bulges in the tummy. The blurb said there's a free sauce pan if you order now. But I ordered a week after not knowing that the promo had ended. You can imagine my surprise when the jeans was delivered sans the saucepan. When I called the company, that's when it got into me.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Well, the whole members of the family are always watching TV and there are some of them who are curious to get or buy one of those in the TV commercial. Well, it is only a wish or a plan. And most of their plans haven't realized. We watch those TV adverts for entertainment though sometimes we feel irritated or discomfort of such nagging ads on the TV.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I really have to say that I cut the cable a couple years back and I have not really looked back at all. A couple subscriptions to Hulu and HBO and it is far less expensive and I can pretty much get whatever I need.

6. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    TV adverts don't always give the actual information about a product. Some are exaggerated and made to look like something they are not. I'd prefer to go shopping and look for what I want without relying on the ads.