Looking For Unlimited International Calls

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by Farrah • Jun 30, 2012.

1. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Anyone know of the best deal for unlimited International. I don't even mind if its a Voip, Landline, or phone card. All ideas will be entertained.

2. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Personally, I still think that downloading and using Skype would be your best bet! It would entail having the software and hardware but it really seems to be the cheapest. The other option I use is international call cards. But Skype is by far the superior option, in my humble opinion and experience.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Definitely Skype! It's just a couple bucks per month, depending on where you'll be calling usually. It's waaayyy cheaper than buying pre-paid cards and you end up being able to talk a lot more than you'd expect. Google Voice has some options, too, but I'm not sure what countries they cover offhand.

4. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    I have to agree, Skype is the best. I use it everyday to talk with friends, and when I call peoples landlines, or mobiles threw it its always at a super low rate.