Looking forward to spring stuff?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by andrew320 • Jan 22, 2013.

1. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    I love when my wife puts on her spring/summer outfits: conservative skirts that hang at or below the knee, her lovely tops and her ballet flats. I personally like to wear shirts and sweaters all the time, by what's outside of my window now (snow, ice and gray skies), I'll be glad to wear just my shirts and polos.

What about you? Looking forward to wearing your spring stuff?

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I am just so ready for spring right now, it isn't even funny! I don't think that it is so much so that I can wear my spring clothes but more of the fact that I am so tired of cold, snow and wind. We just had about three weeks of never getting above freezing. Today is the first day that we might get to 32 degrees for a high in a very long time and the days are slowly starting to get longer. Spring is just around the corner and can't get here soon enough for me. Wearing spring clothes does make you feel good and happy inside though, don't they? I may have to wear some this week just to pick my spirits up a bit.

3. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I like the winter and the spring and fall. Summertime is too hot for me. For now I enjoy the cool air and snow but I am looking forward to Springtime. Everything blossoms then and the weather is crisp and refreshing. I too , like your wife, love my flats. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather when I can rock my flats again.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am also ready for spring because I love wearing sweaters with boots and all this casual yet classy type of apparel. I love being cozy but not too cold at the same time so usually spring is my most favorite time of the year!

5. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    We spend the winter in Spain, so we can wear spring stuff all through, unless we get a cold spell in January. I'm just wearing cotton pirate pants and a t-shirt today. I put on a cardigan a couple of hours ago, but I'm fine with that. Come March, I'll be back in my summer stuff. Sorry if I'm making you guys envious. No, actually - I'm not!

6. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Where I live it's almost always warm so a lot of my clothing is year-round. There are parts of the winter that are really cold, but there is more time in the summer when it's really hot. Unless it's hot out, I dress in layers based on where I am going to be spending my time (indoors or out.)

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

YES!!! I cannot wait to get over this cold weather and pants and sweaters i am so looking forward to wear my capri pants and shorts i wish it'd hurry up and get here. :)

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There isn't a real winter where I live. It does get cold enough to wear tights though. I still look forward to the spring and summer because I enjoy wear bright colors.

9. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It will still be quite chilly during Spring time over here in England, I'll just be wearing one less layer. I'm looking forward to the Spring sales. The Spring sales are a good time to buy winter clothes at discounted prices. I have my eye on a few pieces.

10. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I love spring..not only because of the clothes I can wear.. but also because of the weather.. it is milder.. the summers are blazing hot... I love to wear some fine cotton clothing.. in crisp whites and prints... I just love the pastel prints on white cottons.. so much like spring itself.

11. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Where I live it does not get too cold, just enough to make you put on a hat and some snow once in awhile. The closed toe shoes are the things that make me want Spring to hurry up and get here. I really like wearing sandals. Yes, I am ready to have the warm weather to get here.

12. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    Not yet! This is my first winter in Georgia, so I think it's all too hot! I don't feel like I've had a proper winter yet, I've barely brought out my winter stuff, so I'm more than okay with holding off my spring clothes for a little while!

13. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I've had enough of winter in the Northeast, I can't wait to wear my spring colors. Spring, Summer, and Fall are my favorite seasons, I can't stand winter.

14. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm actually not quite ready for it yet. Sure, it's cold right now, but it's only January. There's snow on the ground and we've had some cold temperatures, but I'd like it to last a little longer. It feels like I was just wearing a light jacket only a couple months ago.

15. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    No, I hate spring. Most (if not all) of my clothes are wintery/fall clothes, and I like it that way. I hate the spring and summer time because of the heat, pollen, bugs, and irritating birds, so I'm happy in the winter and fall time. I mostly wear dark jewel tones and black, so I'm not a spring color kinda girl.

16. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    It is rather warm these days. I feel spring is not far away. Looking forward to throw away my heavy winter clothes.

17. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer winter clothing. The jackets, knitwear, hats and scarves etc appeal to me more than spring and summer attire. During the summer I mostly wear t-shirts, shirts, chinos, shorts and some kind of summer jacket. There are more options for winter clothing.