Looking forward to wearing your autumn/winter clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by andrew320 • Aug 10, 2012.

1. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Personally, it'll be nice to see people wearing clothes again once summer is over. I have a lot more autumn and winter clothing than I do for late spring and summer. I also prefer wearing these clothes. What about you? Do you like to wear the cold stuff or the summer stuff?

2. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I love summer and autumn clothing. I have way more summer and autumn clothing than winter. However, I do love the wide selection of turtle necks and sweaters available during autumn and winter. The staple item I have in my closet for autumn/winter is boots. I love to buy footwear for these seasons.

3. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Well said. I can't wait to see people wearing clothes again. I don't know what it is about summer that makes people feel like they are justified in walking around half naked. I can't wait for fall and winter. I don't do well in heat. It's down right uncomfortable with temperatures in the 90s plus humidity. I too have more fall/winter wardrobe than summer items, but I make do with what I have. We only have about 6 weeks to go.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Not winter so much, but I am looking forward to the coolness of autumn. Not only is it a more comfortable temperature but I'll have more clothing options than just tank tops.

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Sure, I am looking forward to wearing more nicer fall/winter fashions because you get to wear more things to match and look nice. With the heat, there is nothing that you can feel comfortable in but tee shirts and shorts maybe. So I am really looking forward to nice blouses, blazers and jeans. Sometimes wearing a leather jacket with my jeans, etc.

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm ready for autumn or spring clothes, yes. I'm not that fond of winter clothes usually actually. You end up having to wear a coat/gloves/etc to cover up for the most part and then for while inside somewhere, the clothes tend to be a mix of autumn stuff anyway to compensate for the heat being on. There's nothing that special about it for me generally.

7. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I'm looking forward to cooler weather, so that my summer clothes won't stick to me any more. At the moment, it's too hot for comfort. We don't get really cold weather here, so I never need to go into real winter clothes, but I do prefer lighter summer clothes, which I can wear for about 8 months of the year. Summer clothes are also easier to launder.

8. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    Every weather is great weather!

I love both my summer and winter clothing. Sometimes, you even get tired of seeing half naked girls walking around (Impossibruh!?). But it is true, that at some point, its just time to cover up all that skin. Same with myself, I love the nice warm feel on the inside of my winter jacket!

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love the autumn/fall colors. They look great on me. Otherwise, I have no preference of seasonal clothes. I live in Southern California and we really don't have true seasons.

10. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love wearing layered stuff so I definitely can't wait for fall and winter!!! Winter clothes tend to make anyone sophisticated and classy for some reason. Wearing jackets and boots, that's what I'm talking about! :)

11. dhintaka

dhintakaMember

Threads:
    I love winter especially because I can take out all my mufflers, stockings, jackets and scarfs. I love wearing them all. I love wearing layered stuff so that can be another reason for me to have a fondness for this climate.

12. QueenPisces

QueenPiscesNew Member

Threads:
    I love fall and winter style and I cannot wait for summer to be over, I feel as if my outfits aren't as nice in the summer compared to winter and I really miss wearing boots and nice winter jackets. The majority of my clothes are aimed towards winter or fall too so it's kind of a dread shopping for summer clothes especially when it's only two to three months.

13. malia22

malia22Member

Threads:
    I love boots and coats so much that I get furious when spring and summer rolls around and it gets too hot to wear any of my favorite pieces so YES I can not wait for autumn and winter fashion to come back into play. It's honestly my favorite part of the end of summer when all the stores start stocking (and putting on sale!) the new fall collections. Summer gets tiring after a couple of months of seeing too many girls squishing their bodies into things their bodies were never meant to be squeezed into or seeing shorts so short I can literally see the bottom 2 inches of girls behind I am so very ready for everyone to be a little more polished and covered up. :)

14. AutumnFaith2012

AutumnFaith2012Member

Threads:
    Oh yes! I am so looking forward to wearing my autumn/winter clothes. I absolutely love my cooler wardrobe! From boots and long trenches to gloves and fashion forward hats and accessories it is one of my most favorite times of year all the way around! I don't know if it's because I don't have to "uncover" as much or if it's just easier to find winter clothes that fit, but it is one of the best times of year for fashion I think! Can't wait for the cooler weather to get here!!

15. iampeebs

iampeebsMember

Threads:
    I am not looking forward to it at all! Actually the time is here and I am slightly screwed. We moved to Vermont from South Carolina this spring and the weather here is already killing us. It got down to 37 here last night. We are not prepared and need to hit the stores. even if I was prepared, I would not be excited.

16. Ich bin Gia

Ich bin GiaMember

Threads:
    I am already feeling the cold onset of fall. I hate that feeling. I love summer clothing. I like just slipping on a summer dress, sandals, very little makeup and running out the door. I hate bundling up for winter brrr.

17. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I love getting my long sleeves out. I also like to see the new boot styles. I'm from a farming community, so I was happy to see cowboy boots in Old Navy recently. I already have those. I like the change of season. It's a great excuse to get some new things.