Looking To Buy Your Music Cheap?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Denis Hard • Nov 5, 2013.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Stumbled into a site that provides a tool which enables you to compare prices of digital music from several retailers [among them iTunes and Amazon] and from there choose the cheapest [if you want to].

According to the site's FAQ's

It's worth checking out.

2. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    That looks like a good way for me to shop for my favorite artists. Thanks for sharing this link. I am enjoying it and it shows the.cheapest prices and that's what I like.

3. MakeshiftMiloh

MakeshiftMilohMember

Threads:
    This is actually really very helpful! Thank you so much! It's really use to use, too.

4. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    Amazon offers tons of free downloads all the time if you are signed up to their emails. I would suggest just using Spotify over anything else though. If you have the money, upgrade to the Spotify premium for 10 bucks a month. You gret no commercials and the ability to play music on your phone.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    This is great! I always just buy off of iTunes, and I honestly never thought to check the prices of others. Also, I saw that some coupons were bring offered, and I forgot to look those up as well, I don't buy too often anyway but this will definitely come in handy. Thanks!

6. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I still wish there was a shop that doesn't discriminate you depending on your geographical location.

7. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for letting us know. I did not realize there was a site to compare prices for music. I will have to go take a look. Every penny helps these days.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is nice. I really love and highly suggest Spotify to listen to free music (legally). I love the website and their music database is really extensive. You can't download the songs, but you can listen to them anytime and as many times as you want.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this, most mp3's are priced at 99 cents, so if you can get mp3's lower than that, then it's worth checking out.