Lori Greiner's Spinning Make Up Organizer

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Jasmin Cottontail • Dec 4, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone used Lori Greiner's Spinning make up organizer? If yes, what can you say about it? And how much did you purchased it? I'm actually planning to get one for myself because I find it really adorable and I also love to organize my make up in that way. I looked at eBay and Amazon for this product but they are a bit pricey so I wanted to know if how much does it cost without shipping fees. Thanks!

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well it sounds like something that would really be up her alley, so I guess you can say that it means it is pretty trustworthy. I tend to like her, and I am basing most of this off of Shark Tank, which is really only where I see her, but I really have no use for most of the things she pushes.

3. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    There are quite a few spinning makeup organisers on Amazon which range in different prices. They are a brilliant idea and would look cool on the dressing table as well as keeping everything nice and tidy.

This link will take you to a spinning organiser which is only £10.69. It isn't Lori Greiner, but I think its just as great and would still do the job.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I think that dedign for an organizer is a good idea but it can be pricey. Although some brands are more expensive I have seen others that are fairly cheap and the quality is great, I have seen them in stores only. I saw one at a make store at a mall for $10 which I think is not a bad price for the quality and convinience. Maybe you should look in stores and hopefully will find a good one for cheap.

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Thanks! Yes the first time seeing a spinning make up organizer, I totally fell in love with it. Too bad there's nothing like that available in my place. That's why I don't have much of a choice but to order online. Yes I've seen other rotating make up organizer however, I think Lori Greiner's has the best design (based on what I have seen so far).

Anyway, I would love to check out the one you're referring to. I just wonder where can I find the link? Thanks! :D

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Yes I already did but unfortunately, I haven't seen anything like it :( I was actually planning to do a DIY spinning make up organizer since I love doing DIYs but I'm still trying to see if I can get this specific make up organizer as I am totally into it! :D But if ever I can't find a shop to purchase it or I won't find anything less expensive than the other online stores, I think I'll just probably make one for myself :D

7. janemariesayed

Threads:
    Wow! that's interesting @Jasmin Cottontail@Jasmin Cottontail how will you make one? I am hopeless at making things and always shy away from anything DIY! :D I always find it easier to find an item online and get it shipped out to me.

If you do end up making one, I would love to see a picture of it. :)

If you have already looked around and you can't find one to your liking then I suppose it's great that you are skilled in that area.

A long link I'm afraid! I saw it on Amazon.

#7Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
  8. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    That's too bad you can't find it else where but I do hope you eventually will. DIYing it sounds like fun to do and maybe you can make it even better and to your liking. I have seen many tutorials and ideas on Youtube where make up gurus make their own make up organizers buy putting together acrilic organizers they found at a dollar store.

9. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    @kamai@kamai Oh yes I've seen a lot of videos on YouTube wherein they make their own make up organizers, spinning or not. And not only that but also shoe organizer and the like. Yes DIYing is something I really love doing, in fact I already did some out of cereal boxes LOL :D And they are all awesome! Not to mention I can save a lot :) But yes I think I'll be doing my own make up organizer, aside from getting the spinning one (since I'm so into it!).

@janemariesayed@janemariesayed Oh thanks a lot for the link. I actually seen most of them though since I checked some on Amazon, but can't find it there :( That's why I keep looking somewhere else although I've seen one at QVC but unfortunately, they don't ship in my country.

Anyways, yes I do love doing DIYs out of anything. I have lots of ideas in making different DIYs, especially organizers and displays :) I actually did some organizers last month, both out of cereal boxes and cookie box :D

View attachment 5141View attachment 5142

#9Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  10. janemariesayed

Threads:
    What a good idea @Jasmin Cottontail@Jasmin Cottontail and how creative you are. Do you sell your craft items online, I'm sure there would be people interested?

I like the gold one and I think the ribbons give them that bit of extra pazzaz! As a child, we used to make little swans out of soap. We would wrap them in a type of material and then use pipe cleaners to create the long neck. Then we would stick the beak on with a bit of orange felt, they looked really effective and made great Christmas presents.

11. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    @janemariesayed@janemariesayed I'm not actually selling one online but I'm planning to! :D Since I was a little girl I love arts and crafts that's why I don't ran out of ideas. Oh yes I wasn't actually going to include the ribbon but since I don't know what to do with them yet, I just put it right there :) By the way, the ribbon was actually from a cake called Red Ribbon :D

The little swans made out of soap are adorable presents! I remember when I was in primary school, our teacher told us to bring soap and we did the same thing as you did, however she let us choose which animal to make out of the soaps, and mine was a duck :)

#11Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017