Lowe's Online

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by cluckeyo • Jun 3, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    Lowe's has a nice online presence. Many times I have looked up what I need and ordered online for free pick-up. Saves me from having to walk through the humongous store, for often just one item. They will let you know when your order is ready and you can just go up to the service desk to get it. Works real nice. Only complaint I have, is that once I ordered ceiling tiles which are extremely fragile. The workers who brought them to the service desk mishandled them and many were chipped. So I would say that if you have a delicate item, you may want to go get that yourself. Also, if you have a real heavy item, they will pack it in your car for you.

2. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I feel the same about Home Depot. It is nice to peruse their items online and compare prices with out dealing with lots of other shoppers. I ordered and item online then drove to the store to pick it up. They had it waiting for me at the customer service desk. It sure is a pleasant way to shop.

3. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I actually prefer shopping online at Lowe's as opposed to going to their stores. They are usually so crowded and busy. Plus you have to walk a lot to get to what you're trying to find at times. It's still a good place to shop. I prefer the online store mainly because there is a great selection of most items to choose from. Of course for some things you still should probably go to the store for things such as cabinets, refrigerators, plants, etc. But it is nice to have that online option.