Lowes Website Integration Is Fab

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Penny • Jan 26, 2017.

1. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    I have to say my new standard for store organization is Lowes. I don't have much trouble finding staff there. But if I am in a hurry I go on the website and it tells me the exact location of the item in the store I plan to go to, and confirms whether it is in stock. The website tells me the exact bay (about 3 meters of shelf space) where the item will be and I can go straight to it.

When I compare this to my Walmart which has more staff, less space, and no one has any idea what products they have in stock, or where they might be, the difference is night and day. If Walmart does have it they tend to be a little cheaper, but I will pay the extra on this occasion to save an hour or wandering around or a completely wasted trip. Some things are worth paying an extra 50 cents for.

2. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, I have to agree with you. I love this! It is so hard for me to walk around a big store due to physical limitations. To be able to go straight to the item I want instead of wandering is huge. I like the staff better at Lowe's too.

I find them to be pretty competitive price wise. I've found several items cheaper at Lowe's than at Walmart in recent history. Add the good service and the easy to find thing on the website, and I have to say, they will get my business more often than not. I've gotten to where I check Lowe's first now.

We have Lowe's, Home Depot, and Walmart, all within the same shopping center in one location. I'd rather go to Lowe's when possible, above the others. They get a thumb's up from me.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well for a company that is that large and dominant, I would hope that the have the right people in place to make that a solid part of their product. These days, if you are to be a successful company you better get your online site up to speed.