Loyalty Card Savings

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Mrs. Pirz • Apr 2, 2012.

1. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    We all buy food to survive, we all buy gas to move around. Why not take some of the money that you use on groceries to help deduct some of the money you use on gas!!

Winn Dixie FuelPerks! does just that. With the Winn Dixie FuelPerks! programs you can save cents on the gallon based on what you've spent on groceries that month. All you need is their loyalty card. These are free and you simply sign up for them at any register. You will get a wallet sized card and 2 key chain cards. Register these cards on the WinnDixie home page and on the FuelPerks section of the page. Every time you shop at Winn Dixie you scan your card. Not only will you get items at their specially marked prices that are exclusive to card members but the receipt machine will also print out coupons for you that non-members do not receive and your spendature is added to the FuelPerks programs. Based on what you've spent in groceries, the program calculates a certain amount that you will save on gas at participating Shell Gas stations. This amount can be increased by purchasing special items that are released on the weekly circular which give you extra "points." If you purchase a good amount of special items in addition to regular items through out the month you can be saving a significant amount on gas as there is no limit to how much you can save per gallon on this program. I shop at WinnDixie most of the time and am a member of the FuelPerks program. Currently it is just my husband and I eating at home and we have managed to save up to $0.15 per gallon on gas. The more you spend, the more you save.