Lucid Dreaming to Improve Health

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Broadleaf • Jun 21, 2014.

1. Broadleaf

BroadleafMember

Threads:
    Do any of you have any experience with intentionally lucid dreaming, specifically to practice form and different exercises without the repercussions you could experience if doing it for the first time in real life? I was thinking it might be a viable way to practice, and might even increase your productivity in the gym. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think it would be a waste of time, or do you think, like me, that this is a viable option to consider?

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't personally tried this and I don't know how to do lucid dreaming. I tried to check on the internet how to do it and here's what I found:

. Although it's very easy to understand, I don't that it's easy to do. I also don't think that it could effectively increase your productivity in the gym. And to do so, you must just constantly keep hitting the gym in my opinion and the rounds and rounds of exercises even when you're already tired, until you're exhausted until you're feeling like you're dying. Improvement comes from keeping doing the things no matter how tired or lazy you feel. And to be productive, one would have to improve first.