Lumia 950 + Dock

Discussion in Product Reviews started by to7update • Dec 5, 2016.

1. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I have my eye on the Lumia 950 promotion that is offering a dock. It's an investment, but apart from a quality smarphone, I head that with the dock I can pretty much use it as a decent computer as I can connect all the peripherals I need. What is your opinion, a good purchase?

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I've just seen it and I think it's a pretty cool one. However I think using it as a computer isn't much appealing or convenient since the screen is a bit smaller. Why not purchase a tablet PC instead? At least it's a bit bigger and it's use is to have a mini computer handy, just my opinion though. And you can purchase a pretty decent tablet PC with the same price as the Lumia 950. What do you think?

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well I do not really any experience with this, but I would like to have the opportunity to gain some experience. I like the whole combination of everything and having it as an all-in-one sort of device. It would sure make my life a little easier, at least I would think.

4. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    The issue of the screen size is solved with the dock that allow us to connect our phone to all the peripherals we want, pretty neat hum?

[​IMG]

Buying a tablet instead would not be as good as this as this phone offers a lot of solutions that the table cannot, at least with the dock included.