Lush Bath Bombs

Discussion in Product Reviews started by meenz • Feb 4, 2015.

1. meenz

meenzNew Member

Threads:
    The other day I ordered two bath bombs and one bubble bar from the US Lush Store. The products took around five days to get here, which was wonderful, and I've used at least half of each product already.
    The bubble bar I ordered was
    Unicorn Horn! It came like this, except with less blue (which I was sad about), but it was still adorable! Some of the stars had fallen off, but that was fine because I just threw them in the bath with me. When I got in the water was very bubbly and a light pinkish. I only used about half the bar which probably made the color less apparent, but the bubbles were definitely there! The scent was a light lavender, which was probably diluted due to the fact I didn't use as much.
    One of the two bath bombs I got was
    Phoenix Rising. This one I thought I wouldn't enjoy, but I loved the color of it! I cut mine in half (to conserve) which took a bit of effort, but it had the same effect. If I hadn't cut it in half the smell would have probably been too much for me and I wouldn't have liked it. It smelled of cinnamon, and once I got out of the bath my whole house smelled as well.
    The last bath bomb I got was
    Blackberry. This one was fairly simple, but still extremely pretty and wonderful! It had tiny bits of pink in it which I thought were adorable. When I put the half of it in my bath, it turned my water a nice purple color, similar to Phoenix Rising, except slightly darker. It smelled very nice, and it enjoyed it more than I did Phoenix Rising.

All of these products were wonderful to use, and I hope you enjoyed my review of them!

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Their bath bombs are amazing!!! However I find them to be too expensive, specially when you can only use it once!!! I think they should make them in packs and more affordable... they are so much fun but to me it is a once in a while treat.

3. Lithera

LitheraNew Member

Threads:
    Which bath bomb would you suggest I try if I like vanilla scent? I've really wanted to try them before, but I never took the time to really stop and take a look at them. I also like the smell of fruity things that aren't too strong, like mangoes, apples, and watermelon. Could you point me in the right direction?

4. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    I have never tried a Lush bath bomb, or any bath bomb for the matter, before but I heard lots of good things about them! About both the company and their products.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would suggest everyone look into making their own. WAY cheaper and smell much much much better. And anything with bubbles would create even more. Anything I've ever made has been far better than anything you can buy in the stores

6. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I cut Lush bath bombs in half too! A full bomb is just too much! In my city, you can smell the Lush store a mile off!

7. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to use these and loved them, though they can get messy to clean up afterwards. They do make great presents though because they look so unusual but also as they are useful and inexpensive. I have a friend who loves them, so it's so easy to buy for her several bath bombs as a gift.

8. Jannnnjan

JannnnjanActive Member

Threads:
    I use these all the time and they are great at the end of a long tiring day. Makes you feel spoilt and a little indulgent. I love all Lush products especially their soaps. They never go soft or slimy and last ages.
    I ask for a Lush gift box as a present from my Family for my birthday and I am never disappointed. They look amazing and there is always a good selection of Lush products inside.

9. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I've never tried one of these due to the expense and the fact that I usually take a bath in Epsom salts only because of tired legs from dancing en pointe. If they make them where they are mostly Epsom salt and the other ingredients aren't going to interfere with the salts, I would try this.