M Points And Earning Money

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by Deeishere • Apr 20, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Do you play games for M Points? I play games on my Kindle tablet for fun and for points. Some of the games I play are: Flintstones, Office Jerk and Office Jerk Christmas. M Points are also on The Weather Channel App. When you use the apps, you gain awards points. Points can be converted to the gifts listed on the M Points site. I normally cash out at 12,500 points which will get me a $5 CVS gift card. So an extra $5 always come in Handy when I use my coupons and Extra Care Bucks rewards. It’s not hard to get up to that amount of points. It’s like you are having fun yet make a little money. There are several gift rewards on the site like, Target, Walmart, and Starbucks.

The key is to use the same e-mail or Facebook for all the games you play. When you do this all the points go to the same account. If I play consistently I can be up to 12,500 in a couple of weeks.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this Dee. I am always looking for ways to make money on my kindle, and I haven't been successful. I thought I could use Nielsen Mobile Connect, but they don't seem to have their act together. Also, Grabpoints won't work well, because it is not a traditional Android app. I am gonna check that out!

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information. This is something that interests me. I could use this event for a bit of relaxation while earning some rewards over time.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Make sure when you do you look for games that give M points. I use to play a lot which made me able to get a lot of points. I had several games on my Kindle so I could accumulate points faster. Since I enjoy games it was a fun way to get points. I usually would just cash out at 12,500 which give me a $5 gift card. They offer several stores with gift cards, but I preferred CVS since I shop there all the time.

5. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have always had a little envy for people who are better able to take advantage of these sorts of offers, the ones that are not exactly cash, but still money when you think about it. I know that it is all money when it comes down to it, but for some reason I cannot make that leap and my motivation seems to waiver. Congrats to you though, and it seems like you have a good thing going there.

6. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    I love using Mpoint games. I've been using them for a while. I have been playing Words with Friends lately for mPoints and they have a version of 2048 that has points too. I save up for the Amazon cards even though it takes longer. Although, the ebay cards may be useful.

7. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I signed up for Mpoints. I think I need to add more games though. I signed up for the wordsearch on Kindle, but it didn't ask for login info. Right now, I just have the Mplaces app, but I want to sign up for as many games as possible to get the gift card points..I do play WWF, can you get the Mpoints for playing on Facebook? I would like to do that, if at all possible.

8. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Like @rz3300@rz3300, I also envy people who are into games. I have a daytime job and have no more time except to relax myself during my rest period although I sometimes play Candy Crush just for the heck of it. Maybe when I had retired from my job, I can indulge in games and earn money. It would be a lot of fun to be playing and at the same time earning. How about if the games can provide my daily expenses? That would be like heaven on earth, huh.

9. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this information I am actually looking for ways to earn online and never really give this a thought. It looks to be a simple task and one I can play with during my leisure. I will sure try this app out as quickly as I can.

10. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Games are too addictive for me, and only earning a small amount would not help my financial situation if I sat and played games all day. It would be very nice though but it just wouldn't pay my bills.

11. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the information. I did not know that there is such thing as Mpoints. It's good to know that there are methods to earn money while having a relaxing time. I will have to give this a try I just need to find a space in my day in which I can do so.

12. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    can you explain what is M point? I have played various games on social networks and gaming apps and earned points. However, I have never been able to redeem my points because I never reached the minimum withdrawal threshold.

13. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    I used to participate in these little games and surveys and so much more. Yet the money to be made in points and rewards from all of this, to be quite honest, is quite minimal and makes the overall point quite pointless as a whole. The only people who really win are those behind these games.

14. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Even though i have never heard of this or such means of earning, it's definitely interesting and intriguing, and i'll make sure to give it a try and see how well i can do.

15. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    This information is nice. I always look out for nee ideas to make money because nice ones are really hard to come by these days. I'm definitely trying this one out. Thanks