Mac Mini

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Jasmin Cottontail • Jul 21, 2017.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I just saw this Mac Mini while browsing items online and I was amazed by how compact it is. I haven't used any Apple products, well I experienced using an iPhone a lot of times using my aunt's and dad's iPhone as well as my brother's iPad but I don't actually own any. Then I saw this Mac Mini and fell in love with it. Saw it for only $699 (the 2.6ghz i5) and I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Anyone here who have used the Mac Mini? What are your thoughts about it? Is it worth it?

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Apple could indeed be a good choice - mainly because it's the competitor of Microsoft. In that case, it might be making an extra effort to grab customers from a seemingly Microsoft monopoly.

This price seems quite high, though. Is it really offering a lot of stuff for the price?

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Well here is its quick specs:

The 2.6Ghz Version
    2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz) with 3MB on-chip shared L3 cache
    1TB (5400-rpm) HDD
    8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 memory
    Intel Iris Graphics

I've read some reviews about it but there aren't many. It's still a bit pricey for me but it's kinda cheaper compared to Macbook Pro and other Mac laptops.

4. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I agree it is compact and also beats PC configuration on many points. In fact I think anyone who does the iOS development should make use of mac mini instead of buying laptop or the Imac. So considering the amount of money it costs I think it's reasonable to say that mac mini is lot better for the same reason. I don't know how many people would want it in my country considering we have less apple service centers.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    These are those things that I see and I just immedately want one, but I know that I do not really need it. I have not personally used one but I imagine they are pretty sleek.