Macbook Or Other Computers. Pros And Cons Of Macbook Compared To Other Computers.

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Rock1987 • Oct 19, 2017.

1. Rock1987

Rock1987Member

Threads:
    Currently I am using a HP laptop and a LG assembled desktop. I have never worked on a macbook or any Apple computer. I want to know about the pro's and con's of macbook to other computers. I have used an iPhone and like the ios interface. I have used acer and Sony vaio laptops before but never a macbook. Is macbook the best laptop?

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Some cons include having no expansion slot. Also, an internal modem is lacking. Finally, the processor has no ability to be upgraded. However, though, the upgrading of the RAM and the hard drive is supposedly easier than with other notebooks, probably generally speaking.

3. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    Personally I don't own one. My friend owns an Apple MacBook Pro Computer and he uses it mainly for academic writing and research, and blogging. Its features are almost similar to other PCs, but I noticed a slight difference. They have more advanced software and have better screens.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    It would be a lot easier for me to just stay away from the Macs if they were not so sleek and cool looking. The price tag does the trick at turning me away but I still think about it pretty hard.