Macy's 1 Day Sale - Where do you go for Black Friday?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by H.C. Heartland • Nov 19, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Macy's is having a 1 Day Sale and advertising that they are 'better than Black Friday prices!' That got me to thinking; Black Friday (the Friday before Thanksgiving weekend, where most stores have huge sales in the United States) is just around the corner. So where do you like to go for Black Friday? Or do you not venture out at all? I have been to Walmart on Black Friday and got some pretty good deals, but it was crazy busy. You had to go really early in the morning and they had workers standing in aisles like they were traffic controllers - guiding the carts in certain directions so there were no accidents.

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a fan of Black Friday shopping- I'll stick to the online deals and then Cyber Monday stuff instead...on top of being potentially dangerous in some places (and how seriously ridiculous is that?), it's just a huge hassle. Getting in and out of places, the lines, the way people act....it just takes the fun out of shopping for me, even with the potential for good deals.

3. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    Typically I start off at walmart and belk thanksgiving night for whatever items I may need from there. The next morning I typically travel about 30 minutes out of town to visit the mall and the outlet stores because they often have some really great deals during the holidays.