Made in?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by Miaka_M • May 27, 2014.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    When I go shopping for office supplies (mostly mechanical pencils) I normally look to see where its made. I find that the best quality of supplies are from Japan (as are a majority of other things). Do you look at where it was made before you purchase them, or do you not really care? I mean simple things like erasers, pencils, markers etc. They usually have a short period of life, but I've actually had my Japanese mechanical pencil for 4 years now :D

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never look at where the office supplies are made. I do like to buy certain brands, but never considered where they are made. Since most things aren't made in the USA (I'm American) I don't even bother to look where something is made anymore.

3. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I actually do look and see where most of my items of interest are made. The quality of an item all depends on where its made. I noticed most items from Mexico have very low to poor quality. I don't think I have anything from there that's lasted a long time. I still buy some items made from there but not anything I want to last a bit longer.