Magic Eraser For Converse

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kjonesm1 • Jun 20, 2015.

1. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I have bought and used all kinds of special shoe cleaners to clean the whites of my Chucks. I can tell you the best thing to get them white as new is the Mr Clean Magic Erasers. Save the time and money and just go out and get them to get your shoes sparkling. The good news is once your shoes are clean you can still use the magic eraser to clean your house. They are awesome at getting soap acumen and stains out of the tub as well as a number of other things.

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Magic Eraser is great! I use mine to get dark marks off any kind of shoe, it's especially good at removing those annoying black marks you get round the heel. It's also worked wonders on my hard floors and it lasts forever. I'd certainly recomend this product, it's a fantastic all-rounder.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I wish I knew this growing up! The only thing that would keep my chucks clean was using windex and a paper towel! LOL If only I had a magic eraser back then. Now I just wear flats. My feet are too wide for chucks now.

4. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    This is a great tip! I have used the Magic Eraser on many things, I can't believe I never thought to try it on shoes. My daughter has a pair of Vans and is a bit upset that the white part is browned because she stepped in some mud. I'm going to try the Magic Eraser and see if I can fix up her shoes for her!