Magic Eraser

Discussion in Product Reviews started by pafjlh • Apr 18, 2013.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually use baking soda and/or vinegar for cleaning, but the magic eraser is awesome for those impossible cleaning projects. It's scary something can work wonders like that, can't imagine the ingredients, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

2. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I always thought that the whole thing was a hype. I never bought myself one until last week. My friend bought a couple of those and I asked her about it. She just picked another one for me saying , "you will never regret this." That sounded very melodramatic to me. As we came to her car she demonstrated on her windshield.. and there has been no looking back for me.

#22Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  3. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    just wash out the stains as they were never there .. an amazing cleaning product for a spot free glittering cleanliness..

4. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried them before for cleaning walls, but I didn't really like them. The packaging said they wouldn't remove the paint, but they did. I don't know if it was the type of paint or what, but they just didn't work out for me with the wall cleaning.

5. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    ok thats fine but i have heard that they dont last longer. although any place to look for those things it would be appreciated a lot with this

6. kad613

kad613New Member

Threads:
    I made the mistake of using it on paint in my hallway. If the paint is waterbased it will scrub it off. They work best on walls painted with Bath and Kitchen paint or high traffic paint. I have to say that I love Mr. Clean pads, they take off stubborn stains and work great on lawn furniture. I've used them to take the black marks off my the chairs and it's so easy, hardly any scrubbing!

#26Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  7. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Chanell, that would depend on the type of paint used. The oil based paints do not come off, while water based paints do. The only issue I have with the magic eraser is that it shrivel up so fast.. and sometimes mages you feel if all that money you paid for it was worth it. I now use it mostly on furniture and titles. I clean up stuff that doesn't need too much water to be used with this eraser and it work longer for me. I still would buy it for it saves me a lot of time and energy on some jobs.