Magic Tap

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Pat • Jul 17, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you seen the commercial for the Magic Tap? I thought it was a good idea for homes with kids.

Magic Tap is a battery powered beverage dispenser that easily fits over virtually any big drink container.

Just place it in the container, fasten the lid, and begin to dispense the liquid of your choice immediately.

The battery powered lever allows you to dispense liquid with just one hand, making it super easy to use.

-No more drips or spills

- Universal cap fits most containers

- Kids can help themselves

- Eliminates heavy lifting and pouring

- Battery operated so you can use anywhereNo more drips or spills

- Universal cap fits most containers

- Kids can help themselves

- Eliminates heavy lifting and pouring

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I've seen the commercials but honestly it just seems like something for people to waste their money on. In my opinion it's simple - if your child is not old enough to handle a container of liquid (whatever size it may be) then you should either still be pouring it for them or you need to take the time and teach them how to pour liquids into their drinking cups. In addition, I don't see the safety in having anything battery operated anywhere near a liquid, especially if a child is handling it. Ive also never had a problem carrying a container of something Im going to drink out of so I don't see what would be so "heavy" that 2 of my hands can't handle. Finally - lets say you do have many heavy containers to drink from - you would need one of these taps for EACH one. Its just a waste