Make $20 for 1-2 hours of work.

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Christian • Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this link. I am looking for a way to make money online in my spare time for Christmas shopping. Do you have Paypal payment proofs you can post?

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Is this for real? I mean have you actually been paid by them yet. I have to ask because I have been out here for quite awhile looking for legitimate way to earn money online. I will gladly look into this one though, and am grateful to you for telling me about it. I have been article writing for quite awhile and have even worked as a researcher for a website, where i actually did make decent money, but unfortunately that program is no more. This is something that might be a good fit for me, if it pans out, thank you again for the information.

3. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    This looks very interesting. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I will be looking into it. I am always on the look out for ways to make money at home, since I already work from home bringing in a little extra. I try them out & share with other moms too at my web site.

4. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    Is this even real? I'm quite interested in giving it a try, but do you have some proofs of the payment?
    Through what are the paying you: PayPal, Moneybookers, etc. ?!

5. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    These are the types of things I love to hear about. I love picking up little gigs like this and adding eggs to my basket. Its the real trick to working from home. You have to have a few things you do to pick up cash here and there. It all adds up in the end.

6. Rosa_Camilla

Rosa_CamillaNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this site with us, and I might register one of this days. I'd like to try a lot of jobs here on the net as long as they don't ask money to register on their site.

7. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds like something I could get used to doing! I've been searching for some new sites to make extra money that don't take three months or more to pay. Thanks for the link and the information, I am going to go and sign up under you right now!!

8. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    OK I'm registering now. I'll give an update in this thread if ever I made myself a dollar or more here. Thanks! By the way I also signed under your referral link! :)

9. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, turns out this isn't as easy as I thought it would be. In fact, its downright difficult when you can't find the information they are requesting. I had to abandon the report I was working on because I was finding it hard to complete. I have now decided to take some time to read their forums to get a better understanding of what is expected of you in completing the reports before trying this again.

10. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    While I am only in the process of looking into infoarmy, and I may possibly sign up to see if my evaluation of the website is accurate or not. The $20/hour earning seems to be a way to grab your attention. It states on that each report could take 3-4 hours to complete, in which they then are selling the reports the researchers are writing. After they are sold, then you earn 50% of the revenue. I have not found info regarding the number of people working the site, not only x number of people can write a report for a website. So I am quite iffy to actual earning potential of this site.

11. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How long does it take to do a report? And is it hard? I don't want to do something that isn't worth the money cause i have did some jobs like this and usually it was way more work that was it was worth.

12. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I've done one report so far, and it needs some editing. My editor has been really nice, you get all the time you need to edit it. It's still an easy way to make some extra cash.

13. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Can anyone using the site post payment of proof?
    Also, how long do you find it takes you to write the report?
    What would you say level of difficulty is?

14. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    I've looked online and some other forums have members who are posting proof of payments. It seems that infoarmy is switching to a commission model as they are now offering 10 dollars per report and 40 percent of purchases. The top researcher currently has 212 reports, if he got those at a rate of 20 dollars each he has made over 4,000 in a relatively short amount of time.

Gonna give this a try, it's a shame that the payout per report is half what it used to be but hopefully the commission makes some money.

15. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    Thanks a lot about the information bro. I will give this website a try and see if I can make money from it. I could use it to buy website or something that will help me in my business I'm running.

16. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I've still never finished my report... it's harder than it looks.

17. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    Yeah I couldn't find some information in my report, this is a lot of work for somebody who isn't good at this type of stuff.

18. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    I'm actually signed up to this. I've been since last month. But I've yet to try it out fully. But you actually get $10 per report. Not 20 like the OP is saying.

19. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I read through this whole thread.. looks like there have been some changes in payment since the time OP started work with this site. I gather that it isn't really a simple job of report writing .... Has anyone had success so far? Have you been able to get your report done in 1-2 hours as the op says? Please let me know .. I would be interested to do some extra work from home.

20. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I recently heard that the price went down now they only pay 10 and that the work isn't worth the pay it's a lot you have to do just to get the 20 and it was barely enough for 20 but now that it's only 10 it's even less worth it i don't recommend this site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.