Make $20 for 1-2 hours of work.

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Christian • Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Twenty dollars for one or two hours of work sounds good to me, but this program just seems a little too good to be true. There are so many sites making so many claims and, so many people as well always trying to recruit others for the next best thing that earns money "working" from home. In the long run, there never seems to be enough of those hours for the $20 to add up to real income.

2. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    It never came to fruition for me. I couldn't finish the report, there was so much info I couldn't find. It may pay $20 but it took me like 5 days to do.

3. blowx3

blowx3New Member

Threads:
    oh this is very interesting, I would like to try it! Thank you, ill try it sometime today:)

4. NatalieW79

NatalieW79New Member

Threads:
    hm... sounds very interesting. Can you share if you had success with it? How long did it take you to finish that report?

5. AnnaBee75

AnnaBee75New Member

Threads:
    As many other stuff that I've read on the internet. Can somebody share with us the success of this particular story? It is possible that this requires only a couple hours to complete the task, but certainly not in the beginning.

6. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    This sounds amazing! I am going to check it out asap! Thank you so much for sharing! I am new to this and always looking for other ways to earn an income! Every little or no so little bit helps!

7. yambfas

yambfasMember

Threads:
    This sounds pretty interesting. Is there an application process or can you just sign up and start? How picky are the senior researchers? Do you have to go back and make a lot of changes? Would love to hear more from anyone who has worked for this company? Anyone feel comfortable telling us how much money you've made and how long it worked?

8. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I definitely be checking this out as well. I am always looking for ways to earn money online. That beats what I do anyway, because it sounds like way less work for about the same amount of cash I earn now. I am checking it out right now, and if I happen to sign up it will definitely be under your refferal.

9. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    Wow that's a lot of money for such a small amount of work. Currently online I'm only able to make a tenth of that with most likely double the work. I'll be sure to add this to my list of sites to try out and let you know if I'm able to make a good sum of money off of it. Hopefully it's still online.

10. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannonMember

Threads:
    This peeks my interests. I am going to have to do some research on the website and make sure it is something I would like to do and/or be good at. Twenty dollars for two hours of work isn't bad at all.

11. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This seems too good to be true to be honest, $20 for two hours work doesn't seem something that would be coming knocking on my door. When I enter the site I get a redirect to

, so possibly the site was already shutdown?

12. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannonMember

Threads:
    After reading some of the posts above, I am also wondering if this is too good to be true. Many of the users are saying that it took them much longer that two hours. This is starting to sound fishy to me. I don't think I will be trying it out, especially if it is redirecting people to an entirely different website.

13. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I've learned that from my own experience and at the expense of my work, when it sounds too good to be true, it's because in fact it's not. Unless the rules are clear and the withdraw terms are clear too, don't get into it, most likely you'll lose your time.

14. sanders89

sanders89New Member

Threads:
    I might check it out, I might not, but all the same thank you for the information. Can you tell me how long does it take to write a report? Thank you for letting everyone know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.