Make $25 for 20 mins of your time (must have Paypal)

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by sophiabia • Dec 22, 2012.

1. sophiabia

sophiabiaNew Member

Threads:
    I'm gonna be short with this and not waste anyone's time. Basically I am paying anyone who whats to make a quick $25 to sign up for a website and complete a few trials offers using my referral ID. This is a real thing, I've been doing it for a while. The website pays whenever someone signs in under my referral so I'd rather pay people to do it and make money faster. And the best part is that once you sign up you will have your own referral ID and the website will pay YOU and incentive whenever YOU get someone to sign in under your referral ID. It's very simple. Email me for the link and instructions and once everything is completed and verified, you will get paid : )

MUST HAVE Paypal TO GET PAID, I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER PAYMENT METHOD.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Ehm... you only have 1 post here. How are we supposed to believe you can be trusted? No offense intended here, I'm just reluctant.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does it cost anything to join? Are the offers free? And what's the sites link?

4. taskeinc

taskeincMember

Threads:
    So far, no response to the question that was asked. There is no where online, especially with "trial offers" (and most of those offers are going to require a credit card, that "won't be charged" but if you don't cancel whatever the trial offer is, your card will be automatically billed in 30 days - and on the 30th day), no where online can you make $25 in 20 minutes, unless you have your own website, or blog, running your own business from the site.

If you're looking to take surveys for cash, surveys that do not ask for a credit card and pay via paypal, I put together a list here..

For the past 10 years, I've looked into myriad ways to make money online. What Sophiabia is doing, by stating, "I am paying anyone who wants to make a quick $25 to sign up for a website and complete a few trial offers using my referral ID." By using her referral ID, she gets credit for participating in the trial offer, which means any incentive paid for participating goes to her, while you will more than likely have to use your credit card in order to participate in the "trial offer."

Believe me (I got caught up in something like this a few years ago). the offers that pay $2-$3, you won't need a CC, but any offer that pays $10 or more, is going to require that you sign up, with your CC, for something like Netflix, or some other program.

Using Netflix as an example, they will offer you a free 30-day-trial and the website will pay you $30-$40 for participating (you're using Sophiabia's ID, so the website will actually pay her, that's why she's offering you $25). If you participate, they have your card on file. On the 30th day, if you don't cancel, your card will be billed. Again, whatever the company pays for you to participate in the Netfilx trial offer, it could be $30 to $40, will go to Sophiabia, not you. That's why Sophiabia stated to "use my referral ID."

That's also why she makes the offer to pay you $25. Her CC won't be involved, and if she makes $40 on the deal and pay you $25, that's a $15 profit for her .. She does no work, no surveys, and doesn't have to worry about being billed $60 for a Clinique Facial Product (which is what I was billed for a few years back... I had to get on the phone and literally curse this company out to get my money back) ..

Sophiabia is not necessarily running a scam by making this offer, but what she's doing, it's not really on the up and up.. she will profit, and her $25 offer, you will quickly find out, won't be worth the trouble or hassle you will have, once these companies have your CC# on file.

#4Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  5. Smackz

SmackzNew Member

Threads:
    No offense, but I can't trust someone without many posts. This not only lacks proof, but also sounds like some type of scam. If it is a scam, please don't bother posting anything else on these forums. It'd be better if we don't have to put up with this kind of garbage.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you're on the lookout for those referrals who are gonna sign under you to complete an offer, and when your referrals reach a target number then you get a free gadget? Am I right? Or is it something else?

#6Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  7. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    These offers are all over the internet, never completed a refferal offer so I don't know if it actually works but I doubt your gonna get anyone to give up their credit info in exchange for 25 dollars. Personally I wouldn't do that, especially with how shady most of the deals your asking people to complete are.

8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the past I have completed a few offers on incentive sites for people who did pay me the amount offered. But it is true you do take a chance that the person will get the credit, get paid and not pay you. I was lucky and worked with just one person and people that she may have referred to me, that way I knew I would get paid.

The problem is you do have to give out your credit card information and some of the companies will charge you for the product even after you have canceled your order. I also got a refund when this happened to me., you must keep good records. When you complete offers you have to treat it as work. There are limited offers to complete and you can only do an offer once, so you run out of offers to complete or ones you do not want to pay for. I only paid for low cost S&H.

9. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So basically this is a load of bull and someone just trying to make money off of others and probably won't really pay.

10. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    This is sounding suspiciously like a Ponzi scheme of some sort.

11. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried this? I have heard of this before. Its called freebie trading. I have actually made some money doing this.